Sunday, January 3, 2010

Days 12,13 & 14

Part of being just an idea girl are the endless excuses in the way of you and your goal. "I can't go to the gym today, I have company". Guess what? Company doesn't have to come first! You can choose yourself for an hour out of your day and devote the rest to them.

Yesterday I made my in-laws wait for me while I finished up on the treadmill. Then again while I finished my streches and cleaned up. Then again before dinner while I took an additional walk to prepare for the extra calories dinner had in store for me. Do you know the consequences? I have more respect for myself. They have more respect for me. And my father-in-law decided to take a walk with me. So take that excuses - you're out the window!

Day 14 and I'm better by leaps and bounds. This is one idea I'm not giving up on!

Goal for today: Get to the gym before the in-laws get here today.

No comments: