Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 21: Three Weeks So Far!

I went North to spend some time with my Aunt. Just what I needed to not jump ship and add this little project to my stack of unfinished deeds.

I feel renewed! Finally someone to talk to about the food issues I've been having. It's not very common you talk to someone about something like that and get just the respone you need. Not "you've got to get with the program" not "a little never hurts". Just encouragement to continue forward and tips to help get me through. Mind tricks and tricks with food.

Best tip for sugar lovers: Cook some apples on the stove top with cinnamon and a little clove. Cinnamon helps regulate blood sugar and heating up fruits draws out their natural sugar. Stopped me from eating chocolate cake my husband brought home!

So onward it is!

Goal for Tomorrow: 3 miles.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Thanks for the tip on the apples! I needed something like that...

GypsyJody said...

It works with all types of fruit. Bananas, Pears, you name it!