Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 33

I thought my life had finally come to a place where I could truly focus on me. The reasons for throwing all my energy into others had ceased. A new town, perfect for a new start.

Too confused to sort it all out now. Temptation to throw in the towel ever present. I am broken. My newly found confidence has been tested beyond anything I could anticipate.

But it is not up to anyone else - my happiness that is - it really has nothing to do with anyone or anything but my own body, my own mind and my own spirit. I hope to take the events of the last few days and move them into the box marked "past". To leave them behind and move forward. Someday looking back to say, "I made it through".

1 comment:

meliss3092 said...

Doing ok Jody? Haven't posted in a day or two...if you're having a hard time this might get you through it!