Thursday, December 31, 2009

Day 11: 2000 What?

I can hardly believe we're just a few hours away from 2010! I've been trying to follow through with lots of things since the 90's! Guess I gave away my age...

I'm eleven days into morphing my life into something I can be proud of! This weekend will be a true test. Expecting my in-laws tomorrow. We'll spend the weekend celebrating the holidays we missed spending together this year. The challange: To cook tasty, healthy food that others will enjoy and keep up my excercise while entertaining guests.

The trick I believe will be to stay resolute in my decision to follow through, keeping my eye on the prize! If I can stick to it this near the begining of my journey and not use company and holidays as an excuse I'll have already completed something I never have before.

Keep your fingers crossed. I know mine are!

Tomorrow's and the Weekend's Goal: Stick to it baby! It's gonna be worth it!

No comments: