Sunday, December 27, 2009

Might As Well Face It, You're Addicted to Food

It's time to lay the facts out in front of me. My name is Jody and I'm addicted to food. Sound like a joke? I don't believe it is. I believe I am truely a food addict. If I am going to continue with my efforts to be a stronger, healthier, happier me I am going to have to confront this demon.

I can go all day eating lean protien, veggies and low calorie, high fiber carbs. Fueling my body with the best Mother Nature has to offer. By the end of the day I want sugar. I want fat. I want all the tasty treats that have kept me above 200 my entire adult life. And I will consume it.

I want to throw it up. I want to get it out of my body by any means necessary. But I won't. I'll tell myself start fresh tomorrow. What will stop tomorrow from being a repeat of today? What exactly is it that I need to better myself?

This little blog of mine has helped tremendously with my follow through of excerise. Perhaps it's time to add eating habits to the table? To bring it all in front of me and force me to admit my sins? Force me to attack them head on while my readers watch?

Perhaps. Let's do it. Let's so this too who's really the boss.

Tomorrow's Goals: Do not posion my body. Continue with the exercise.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Hello, my name is Nikki and I am addicted to food also. I've been impressed with your sheer will of continuing to exercise and work towards a better you. I think you are fantastic just the way you are, but I know you're doing this for yourself. Keep up the good work!! I ought to follow your example.

GypsyJody said...

Oh, you're so sweet! Just wait for tonight's post: Day 8.