Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 7 - One Week Down!

Anyone who knows me knows my ideas last for about a week. For those who do not I think it's obvious by my being a self proclaimed idea girl, not a follow through girl that the previous mentioned would be the case. With that mind I would like to celebrate my one week's completion in becoming a follow through girl!

I marked this momentous day by completing 3 miles. The last of which was at a 9 to 11 incline. Instead of throwing in the towel I focused on my core. Pushing the strengh from my abdomen and buttocks right through to my legs. Keep perfect form and my pace steady. I feel fantastic!

One week ago today I sat here with my friend and openly discussed my desire to change. She has become a great inspiration to me, transforming into a follow through girl herself a few years ago. I was sinking deeper and deeper into depression, the chance of my changing slipping further and further away.

Seven days ago I decided to pick small daily goals that would help transform me as well. Today I am seven days closer to becoming the follow through girl I've always desired to be.

Today's Goal: Surpassed.
Tomorrow's Goal: Rinse and Repeat.

No comments: