Sunday, December 20, 2009

Change Without Follow Throught?

I'm an idea girl. I am not a follow through girl. Hundreds of great ideas with the best intentions have swirled through this head of mine, most of them brillant, none of them seen through to the end. This is the characteristic I find most unappealing about myself. This is what I desire most to change. Of course it may be tricky considering changing poor behavior is a great idea with the best intentions and once again I have no follow through.

Step one: Wake up tomorrow with a goal in mind.
Step two: Achieve said goal.
Step three: Rinse and Repeat.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

It takes certain self discipline. Of which I have none myself. I want to exercise, I have all these ideas and I don't hate exercising. I just don't do it. No good reason except I just...don't. Bleh.

GypsyJody said...

Me too! When you can't find a reason to not do something you really want to do, it's time to just give in and do it! On the other hand, if the real reason that you really don't want to do something then well...don't.