Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 6

It occurs to me that my little blog about becoming a follow through girl is made up entirely of weight related posts. Well that's because my weight has been the one thing I have not been able to follow through with my entire life. The longest running let down in my world. If I'm able to stick to this I believe I can stick to anything and nothing will stop me. A hurdle so big I cannot see the top.

Christmas is officially over. That excuse now out the window. I went 500 calories over my recommended caloric intake - and that's with the big exercise accomplishment figured in. Yikes! Just how poorly I've been treating my body on a daily basis is very appearent to me.

I must hate myself than origanally thought. Why else would I slather my organs in fat and show no respect for my body? Hmmm...this is definately going to take more than a calorie counter and treadmill to fix. This without a doubt is the cause of whatever it is that has never allowed me to be a follow through girl.

Goals for today: Get back on that treadmill and reflect on my barriers. Why are they there and what are they exactly???

No comments: