Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 46

My postings have become less and less. This is one I habit necessary to break. If I'm not posting, I'm not following through 100%.

Spent the last few days in a lot of pain. Tried to accomplish my daily goal yesterday but had to stop after just one mile and was in near tears. Today was much, much better. Got my mileage in along with some strength training.

It is definitely time to amp up the strength training! Got the courage up to make better use of the free weights since the universal gym is sketchy at best. I'm beginning to notice that parts of me that were plump with excess fat are now jiggly. Jiggly = no good. Got to get a handle on that best I can.

Another walk along the river planned for this afternoon. The sun is supposed to come later so I shouldn't come home a drown rat this time.

No comments: