Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 43

Walked in the pouring rain last night. When I was finished I was drenched through my coat, sweatshirt and t-shirt. Once you're wet you're wet so I decided to keep moving. End result: freezing cold but accomplished goal. Getting easier all the time!

Had a second job interview today with my favorite coffee company. Since I don't want to plug them I'll just say it starts with an "S" and ends in a "arbucks". Went very well. I think I would be a great addition to their team and they a great addition to my life. We'll see by Friday.

Need to get into the gym tonight. Just waiting for...actually I don't know what I'm waiting for. I think my adrenalin to go down a bit. Got so excited about the possible new endeavor it's been like I'm high ever since I left the interview.

I did notice more confidence than ever going into it. No more feeling inadequate because of my weight. I know this body will not be mine forever and frankly so impressed with my improvements I feel like I can conquer anything.

No comments: