Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 46: 1.5 Down and a Week to Prepare

Good news: I got a job! One with a lot of potential too. So/so news: I have one week to get myself together before it starts. I have a feeling all this change is going be more difficult with a work schedule. So for the next week I've got to focus on my sleeping patterns. No more staying until or past midnight. No more sleeping until seven. I've got to be more strict with my workouts and try to get them in at the same time each day. Most importantly, I've got to be prepared that at first I'm going to be tired after work and still get myself into the gym.

Some more good news: Lost another 1.5 lbs. Goodbye and so long...never want to see you again.

Worked some more with the free weights today after a mile warm up on the treadmill. Not supposed to walk today (according to my schedule) but I may go back this afternoon. Starting to freak out a bit because my new job requires "tucked in shirt". Ah, the nightmare of chubby girls everywhere!

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Congrats on the new job!! St****cks? the corp office or the retail?

GypsyJody said...

Retail. The corprate offices are in Seattle, I'm still down here. Still many possibilities and I'm hoping to opportunity to meet a friend or two!