Thursday, May 13, 2010

Let Me Introduce Myself

Something amazing happens when you push yourself further than once ever imaginable. Something magic in feeling pain like none other and finding the strength still move onward. To run toward the finish line in agony and be bathed in glory as you cross.

With the finish of the Half I feel I can safely say I have become a Follow Through Girl. I have conjured an idea and I have seen it to the end. An idea so immense and so shrouded by doubt it would have never materialized in the past.

It started with tying my shoes, heading out the door and putting one foot in front of the other. Taking the long route. Walking in the rain. Looking at myself in complete honesty. Discovering my truth along the way.

Just four months of 33 years has changed me. Today I am strong. Today I am confident. Today I am joyful. Today I am AMAZING. Today I have become a Follow Through Girl.

1 comment:

meliss3092 said...

So proud of you! Wish I could have seen you while you were here and congratulated you. If only I could find the strength you have found!